Monday, May 4, 2009

Squelching Those Crazies

I begin with this theory: attention grabbing by acting out is mostly extremists.
The first massive media was the newspaper. Next came radio, and then television. I know you know this. So when television displayed you could be seen so much more vividly than the other mediums, rampancy ensued. We all know TV & news media gradually worked and became owned by these people, and that's no theory.

Enter internet. Do I have your attention yet? Goodbye newspapers. Television, you have no ears. The epiphany is my voice doesn't have to go hoarse to be heard, e.g.: http://tinyurl.com/cjo4rl - an entry written on my torture argument. Now, my viewer can even speak by clicking comments. If you can tell me what's wrong with my "torture" argument, I'll change.

2 comments: