Friday, June 11, 2010

Random dream (Jan 26, '09)

Much like Australia's land animals having evolved differently compared to the rest of the world's population, I found myself in a land called Greece with specially evolved marine life. In a holding tank that looked like it was built during the Roman times, I would jump from the entrance to a cement island in the tank. On tour given by some of the doctors, I would visit this place and occasionally see the fish. On one of these visits, a shark had come up that looked like it had a tiger's claws for teeth and began swimming around the platform. The doctor continued his speaking and did not notice the fish's circling. Slowly the fish was increasing the water's surface area and gaining ground on the island. I noticed this and became scared. I quickly jumped and got out of the area.
---END OF DREAM---
Whoa.

No comments:

Post a Comment