Friday, May 15, 2009

Necessary Liberal, Not Evil

I've always had trouble understanding why liberals exist so here, I'm giving it a shot.
Allow me to begin by using basketball.
If I can make a shot from a particular spot on the court, I'm not going to change anything about that shot because it's simple and it's complete. I'm gonna call that conservative.
Now, let's say another spot is giving me trouble. In the spirit of getting it right, I'm gonna try something outlandish or new to make the shot! That is what I'm calling liberal. Obviously using the conservative shot on the tricky spot will not work.
Some of you are calling for lib-o-cide and that's criminal.
A new way of thinking about any recent craziness and anything else conservatives are unhappy with is to just let the liberals implode. Too-far libs that continue trying failed procedure are rightfully branded insane and the ones that don't are better for the cause.
I'm a conservative and laziness gets the better of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment